"hey remember that time when you-"
*opens 27 snapchats and doesn’t reply to a single one*
i hate when people say wikipedia isn’t reliable because anyone can change it like are u kidding me have u ever tried to edit a wikipedia article they instantly ban u for like removing a comma
- take off your belt and hold it tight
- ask her if she’s ready for what you’re about to give her
- throw her $100
- i have absolutely nothing
- u should be giving me stuff
- i have no money
- please donate
I don’t understand the logic that whoever is calmest in an argument is winning and that somehow anger invalidates your words. I mean I can argue that your great aunt’s name is Jihinksenbob for an hour straight and be perfectly fine. It’s very easy to be calm when the topic doesn’t affect you personally or you just don’t know what the hell you’re talking about.
- me in 2009/2012/this time last year/a minute ago/next year probably (via betaqueer)